– Do it Online
– Queue close to the business desk
– Get a private jet ! No, seriously. Private jet operators do offer incredibly cheap seats on their aircraft.
The Screening Area
– Pack strategically
– Pick the left line
– Know the rules
– Empty your pockets. You’re queueing for security, not groceries, so don’t have anything on your person that you don’t absolutely need at that point !
The Long Wait
– Your gate is your castle
– Bring a power splitter. They’re lightweight, cheap and carry the added benefit of helping you make new friends.
– Use headphones… for silence
– Don’t rush the gate. You have your seat – the plane’s not gonna leave without you.
– Be the last to board the plane